Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Truth About True Love

It's been a while since I wrote but that's because it got like SUPER BUSY outta nowhere.  Dishes, dinner, activities, homework, volunteer for this, show up for that..WHEW!! I've barely kept a thought in my head these last several weeks.

This is a message for BOTH of you kiddos.  It's very important so listen closely and read entirely.

Jackson, you are having a rough time right now.   You are having trouble with grades, there's a particular kid at school who's being a butt-head and you are in a state.  You are in the middle of your growing up years and they can suck eggs.

Last night Jackson, you approached me and said you were sorry about all this and told me how you felt bad and guilty for all of these things. Though we may have some behavioiral things to iron out, you are a wonderful person.

So the message to both my kids is this:

You can't pick your parents anymore than you can pick your children, but if I had to pick kids for myself, I'd choose you 2 hands down, no questions.  God made me to make you.  I am blessed.

No matter what life tosses at you, know your mama always love you to the moon and back and then beyond that all around several gazillion times. 

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment