Wednesday, January 27, 2016

BOY IT’S BEEN A WHILE, Karen!!!!!!

BAD MOM!! BAD MOM!!!!

This is supposed to be for the kids about the kids.  Well I’ve gone and died off.  BUT NOW I’m back.  I hope I can stay back but it’s SO HARD and we are SO BUSY! I promise to screw up, stumble and forget, but always try. Last post was November of 2015. OH THE SHAME!!

See.............. what’s happened since we last talked.  Oh I know…..

1. I started taking insurance education classes……1 of 10 are done.  Momentum already done,

150% obligated to complete sometime before I retire.  That’s the bright side.

2. 2 foot surgeries (all in 2015)

3. One kid is 15 and nearly DRIVING, the other is nearly 13.

4. Vacation (KC MO)

5. Weekend Getaway (Kishauwau Cabins – I suspect that’s spelled wrong, but I can’t seem to find
the gumption to fix it)

6. My Mother moved to town (Sept, 2013, I think)

7. My job changed (Sept, 2014)

8. Show Choir (we are in year 2)

9. Raising a goofy teenaged boy….this stuff is hard.

I could go on and on and on and on and on.  To date where I am at is here.  We literally run to and from stuff at least 4 days a week.  I try to cook good delicious meals for everyone but it comes at a cost. I’ve Not kept the house as clean as I’d like.  So in order to get back on the horse I am going to start from the here and now.

Meredith, here’s you NOW:


 Jackson, here's you NOW:








George? You’re lucky to be here NOW:

Love Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment