Tuesday, August 19, 2014

School Year 2014 - 2015

Oh how the years fly by.  Everyone tells me all the time (literally, LOL!) to not blink because before I know it, you will be grown up wtih kids of your own. While we are not there, here's a visual representation of the speed at which you are growing. I've also always had a fondness for this song that talks about something similar.  The video doesn't match this particular sentiment, but hear the words.  Actually, while I'm on it, I personally never would have paired a sports related video with this song, but hey, Vanessa Williams can do whatever she feels is best.

For reason's I can't explain, there is a missing 2 years.  Write stuff down kids, you will sweat you will never forget, but there are too many memories and after a while, they get fuzzy and confusing.  I know I always TRIED to be diligent and take pics every year, but if I did, I find no record, so please forgive the gap.

This coming year's school picture coming up tomorrow.  Your dad is charged with this task so hopefully he takes a decent picture for us and our memories. 

Love, Mom. 

2008 Kindergarden (M), 2nd Grade (J)

2010 2nd Grade (M) 4th Grade (J)

2011 3rd Grade (M) 5th Grade (J)

2012 4th Grade (M) 6th Grade (J)

No comments:

Post a Comment