Monday, August 11, 2014

Baseball 2014

Well sonny you did it. You made the EPGJH baseball team.  You only play for a month but I can say you've worked your butt off to get where you are today.  Recall this time last year, we were devasated, I was devastated at your not making the team, but God had another plan and we realized a week later, you had major problems with your right arm.  You had cartlidge peeling away from the bone which had to be removed via surgery.  Do Oakey (remember!?) took very good care of you.

He also said there would be no baseball based upon the condition of your arm.  Well guess who showed WHO WHAT!?  You have a cannon dude. We toss the ball outside and it's like catching a cannon shot thorugh the air. It stinks my hand THROUGH the glove.  You are running, doing other exercises and watching your diet. 

You grew up.  Despite my wishes to just stay put you continue to grow.

You're grounded.  I am proud of you. 

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment