Monday, June 30, 2014

Christmas in June (2014)

I very much love Christmas. If there's one thing most know about me is I start celebrating very early, like in June!!!!!!  Most people are annoyed by this and I am sure that is what partially fuels my fire to irritate them, but I sincerely don't get it.  WHO does NOT like Christmas? What about such a special holiday turns peeps into grumps.  I just don't get it.  Oh well, this is me telling you if you love something, love it!! Celebrate it and forget the Grinches of the world who poo-poo on it.  WE are not the only early celebrators out there.  Check out this inventory:

Geez, smile much??
Look at that smile.  You were so excited about this shirt!
The pictures below are what makes me love Christmas the most.  My dudes.  Always so happy and positive and excited, ready to have fun with your family.  Not seeking the outside world to provide that fulfillment, but pulling from what's already in your home to do that.  Wonderful and unique for kids these days AND for your age. I hope you hang on to those feelings and desires forever.  These pictures are from Christmas 2013.  Jackson the Sox shirt was from Amy and Meredith, the lotion products were from Jill.  They love you so much too and never miss a chance to show you. 

Having said all this, lets start a Christmas list and make some plans for 2014!!!!!

Love, Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment